jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where did the big bang come from?..everyday I am more convinced that there is a

1. joshua lean profile image51
    joshua leanposted 6 years ago

Where did the big bang come from?..everyday I am more convinced that there is a god

humans wont just agree with the obvious facts..we live in two worlds the physical,where we go to work and eat.then the spiritual,which is a world at war!

2. cresandsuzanne profile image60
    cresandsuzanneposted 6 years ago

think about it : in the Bible it says God spoke and there was light, right?  well that means that the voice of God is so powerful that as soon as he said "light"-BANG! light came pouring out of his mouth at the rate of millions of lightyears per second.  plus look at the delicate structure of human dna-its like no other species on earth.  who we are, individually, is engrained even in our cells.  only intelligent design could do that

3. framistan profile image59
    framistanposted 6 years ago

If you come to faith in God... it is because God had mercy on you to cause you to believe.  It's not of your own doings (works) .  This is explained in the book of Romans 9, 10, and 11 where the faith of Israel is discussed. Did you know the book of Romans is only 13 pages long?  I highly recommend reading it.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding"  Proverbs 9:11

4. B M Gunn profile image61
    B M Gunnposted 2 years ago

Where did God come from?

Please think about things a little before trying to make an argument for god.

working