Have you ever noticed how many people use their cell phones while in public or w

1. Moon Willow Lake profile image81
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 7 years ago

Have you ever noticed how many people use their cell phones while in public or work restrooms?

What do you think of this?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

Well, I think it is rude. I keep my cell phone in my pocket and I wear an earpiece when I am driving. When I am in public, I do not talk on the phone. I enjoy the human interaction.

JSMatthew~

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Noticed!  How could you not notice.  Honestly, i cannot believe that some soccer mom has not come up with the idea of using one for a baby pacificer at the big game.  Cell phones and their use are Americas pyschological tick.  They are what we do when that nervous energy comes forth...when we are overcome with that uncomfortable feeling of being in the car alone for ten minutes.  We get a sense of self-importance that can be derived in no other way when we call our office and tell the receptionist that they have just closed the door on our plane and we are pushing back from the jetway....I'll call you when I land.  Like the damn receptionist wants to hear from you again!  Doh!  Our kids are some of the lousiest of spellers today because they spend all their time texting and misspelling words intentionally...now they don't even notice.  They sit beside each other and text rather than having a conversation.  Cell phones are doing some real damage in America and all we can do is sit back and smile and try to think of someone else we can call on the damn thing. WB

working