jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What constitutes a ;'hate' or 'illegal' comment here?

1. profile image48
    Cherishedoneposted 7 years ago

What constitutes a ;'hate' or 'illegal' comment here?

why do people here call anyone that disagrees with their blogs, haters and threaten legal action for the comment?

2. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 7 years ago

Hate usually describes swearing and otherwise foul language in general.

ILLegal - trying to solicit children for immoral purposes etc.

3. justom profile image68
    justomposted 7 years ago

Ha, there are some priceless ego's on here that just refuse to admit their hub's sometimes suck. I questioned on of the chosen ones and they called my comment spam. Just makes you want to have some fun with the maniacs :-P

4. NateSean profile image74
    NateSeanposted 7 years ago

When it comes right down to it, the Internet + Anonymoty = Loud and obnoxious morons.

Then again there are some people who act like complete idiots when responding to perfectly legitimate hubs, questions or forum posts and those people justify their own actions with a wave of the hand because they are "experienced", or whatever.

Those people have about as much grounding in the real world as the aforementioned morons, so really you just have to pick your poisons and go with it.

I mean, if you're trying to rally haters against a particular group, that's illegal. If your hub is paragraph after paragraph of "Why someone should kill the president" that would also be considered hate and/or illegal.

working