jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which rights group(s) are you most supportive of?

1. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

Which rights group(s) are you most supportive of?

For example, animal rights, anti-aborition, LGBT society...

2. swb64 profile image61
    swb64posted 6 years ago

Dads 'writes,' In the Uk its terrible what we have to go through just to try and get reasonable contact with our flesh and blood. And then ill health can very usually follow...

3. independentwriter profile image60
    independentwriterposted 6 years ago

I would have to say that I am definitely supportive of anti-abortion rights.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I will support any movement that deals with equality and the fair treatment of all people and their "Human" or natural rights. With that said, there are too many to list!

JSMatthew~

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i support groups that work like amnesty international. they help people that can't get help anywhere else due to reasons beyond their control. i also support the humane society .

6. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Holistic rights, the ability to be holistic in life.                                       .

7. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

I am very suspect of "rights groups" as to their intent. People support them and find themselves raising money for them ony to find that they don't really have a clear picture as to what happens to the money.  Many groups latch on to emotional concepts which breeds sympathy and allegiance but in the end the opportunity to collect money and keep most of it under the "umbrella" of charitable organization comes to the surface. I suggest when you come upon these groups that you follow the money first in your research before you develop an opinion as to how "worthy" they are.  The "environmental" area is filled with people attempting to make a fast buck off of an emotional issue...so willing they will use psuedo-science to prove their cause. WB

working