jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Woman president or Man? Why?

1. MrsHernandez profile image60
    MrsHernandezposted 6 years ago

Woman president or Man? Why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4974800_f260.jpg

2. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

Either, as long as they know what they are doing. I want to say woman, because chances are she would solve national problems with common sense instead of violence, but it all depends on the individual person.

3. Harlan Colt profile image75
    Harlan Coltposted 6 years ago

Man or woman doesn't matter to me and I don't think it matters for most people. I think it is more about "which" woman. Thirty-Four women have run for President since 1872, and 86 have run for Vice President. 15 women have run for VP since 2004 and 4 women ran for VP along with Sarah Palin in 2008, but you never heard about them.

I think which woman seems to be more important. A lot of people loved Sarah Palin because she was Republican, and a lot of women, who would love to see a woman in the Whitehouse, hated Sarah Palin, because she was a republican. Its not just about a woman in the Whitehouse, its about which woman too.

As far as man or woman/why? Again either is fine with me as long as they are a strong leader and can get Congress behind them and improve our standing on the world stage.

RE: Blondie... don't you mean international problems? LOL.

4. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Man, preferably.
    Because that's the natural role of a man, to be the leader.
    But if there's no eligible man available, then of course a woman can fill the position.

working