jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

A Pakistani guy told me today that Osama Bin Laden was,in truth,already dead due

1. keepitnatural profile image73
    keepitnaturalposted 6 years ago

A Pakistani guy told me today that Osama Bin Laden was,in truth,already dead due to illness.If this

is so then how can Pakistan possibly choose to compromise their reputation by allowing this here-say story to be published? Financial bribes from the US to boost Obama's reputation? Was he actually such a bad man as we are lead to believe, or did he recognise the evil in the US government & purely try to stand up to this in the best way he knew how? I'm not so sure..?

2. Doc Snow profile image96
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

And this random guy 'knows' that UBL was dead how?

And if killing random children by crashing planes into buildings was 'the best way he knew how' then UBL's imagination was severely deficient.  There are infinitely many 'better ways' than that.

3. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

He's dead and that is good enough for me.  Very few men in history get to go down as mass murderers and he is one of them, if he had a grave I'd dance on it.

4. cherrycrime26 profile image81
    cherrycrime26posted 6 years ago

It was rummored years ago here in the US,when I was living in Manhattan, that he was indeed already dead, I heard this info back in 2004, and yes I believed it then. So every one is saying this news was dropped, just to get peoples mind off Obamas Birth Certificate.

5. iftikhar Tariq Kh profile image60
    iftikhar Tariq Khposted 6 years ago

Every one even the US government has a right to have it opinion...I hope you understand. And as far as your confusion is concerned, just silently meditate, and without harbouring any preconcieved prejudices, just listen to your heart and not to what the intellect says and I assure you you will stumble on the truth.

6. appam profile image60
    appamposted 6 years ago

If that good thing happened at his birth bed itself several thousand life would have been saved. Unfortunately the end came very late. Any way better late than never