jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What will be generation "y"s defining contribution.

1. Anne Pettit profile image72
    Anne Pettitposted 6 years ago

What will be generation "y"s defining contribution.

Generation Y people are adults who are younger than 30.

2. iftikhar Tariq Kh profile image59
    iftikhar Tariq Khposted 6 years ago

The generation Y's contribution would be essentially to make this world a better place to live, because I am confident that they are free of many prejudices ( racial, ethnic) and behavioural practices in regards to the rest of the, non American parts of humanity, as compared to generation X.

3. Thatguypk profile image48
    Thatguypkposted 6 years ago

One can only hope that they will be the generation to successfully wipe up the crap that our generation has made of much of the world. May they have the wisdom to learn from the mistakes of their elders and create a more tolerant world, with a greater respect for humanity and for the environment.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

The amatuer philosophers who don't read or study history? The narcissism generation? The generation that thinks the whole world cares about what they did over the weekend? The generation that never leaves the nest because it's still waiting for its big break? I think it's an entire generation just sitting on its hands waiting to be given its opportunity to sell out. They have opinions of societal injustice, but they have absolutely no idea what to do about it. Those who can lead the next their generation to reform will turn 180 degrees the very minute they are offered a book deal. In fairness, they are doing well in breaking down the old order of things. They have access to information. I just think they are at a loss on who they are and what to do next. In this technological age, their contribution could be developing new, safer, and more powerful forms of energy. We'll see if it happens.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

They aren't going to have much left to contribute with, seeing as how the boomers spent every last dollar that their grandchildren could ever possibly earn.

6. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image57
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 6 years ago

i look around me and most the under 30s i see are over weight and think life is just pushing about, so the y's contribution, a higher figure of heart failers smile