Is new AL Qaeda chief more dangerous than laden?

1. Rajeshshewale profile image61
    Rajeshshewaleposted 6 years ago

Is new AL Qaeda chief more dangerous than laden?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5080532_f260.jpg

2. LadyFae profile image72
    LadyFaeposted 6 years ago

Yes, this man is absolutely more dangerous then Laden could have ever been. This whole situation has become far more dangerous for now their devil called the United States has killed their man with the plan. And in a way that raises some questions here and there.  He was unarmed wearing underwear and he was in the presence of one of his children. Personally I think it was a big mistake to kill Bin Laden. This whole war has only just started. Btw, looking at this man's picture, I'd say he means serious business. An expressionless face. Yes, dangerous.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Is that Powers Boothe's yearbook photo? I fought in Iraq and I do not believe in the war on terror. I saw no terrorist in Iraq; only extremely poor people defending their country against scumbags like me. I do believe there are anti-imperialist militants in the Muslim world that want to attack our government and financial power (which runs the government). But what does that have to do with me? The press, in a bizarre fit of conscience, already blew the lid off the underwear bomber story and found out that the FBI was behind the whole thing. That's not a theory--but a proven fact at this point. Other than that, what were the terrorist attacks against the US? But since when did facts matter to lunatics? Anyway; believe what you want.

working