jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think Casey Anthony's parents are covering for her?

1. KK Trainor profile image61
    KK Trainorposted 6 years ago

Do you think Casey Anthony's parents are covering for her?

If so, is it because she was abused or is she just a sociopath?

2. hottopics profile image56
    hottopicsposted 6 years ago

Great question. I guess the answer lies in whos story do you find more credible. Lets face it, A parent will not admit if he abused her, so we will not know for sure if he is telling the truth or just denying it. Did her daughter drown? Why did we never hear this before. Couldnt the autopsy show if she drowned? IS she a sociopath? well early testimony shows she was in a happy state after her daughter was missing. If your child goes missing or even if she died and you cover it up, a normal parent will be greiving, show some kind of sad emotion. So if she was truly in a happy state, that should indicate some kind of mental defect. After the trial is over, I do not think we will know the true answers to what happened or what lead up to it.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I think she is a sociopath.  She will do anything to cover her tracks and she does not care who she takes down with her.  Sociopaths get rid of anyone or anything that stands in their way of doing what they want to do.  That child was someone that was ruining her good time; therefore, she had to go. 

I absolutely do not believe her father had anything to do with it.  He worked really hard searching for that child.  Casey just kept changing her story repeatedly.  I hope she rots in jail.

4. kkolosh profile image69
    kkoloshposted 6 years ago

Yes, or they used the chloroform themselves and set her up.  Now they regret it and they're saying Caylee died.  So very sad...

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think she is a sociopath.  I doubt her parents are covering for her, her mother was the one who reported the little girl missing.

6. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5089797_f260.jpg

1 out of 5 people are sociopaths - thankfully not all of them are killers - just users,abusers & manipulators
    - http://hubpages.com/hub/addictivepersonality

7. profile image0
    Richard Reedposted 6 years ago

of course they are covering her and they had some thing to do with the murder of their grand child too

working