jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

$5 a gallon for gas by mid July - social engineering?

1. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

$5 a gallon for gas by mid July - social engineering?

Obama deliberately using higher gas prices for global warming?

2. CoauthorU profile image76
    CoauthorUposted 6 years ago

It is not Obama per se... he is merely a puppet of Centralized Banking, "our" Federal Reserve most immediately, and then by extension The Bank of England and other European Banks.

Nixon's nemesis "Deep Throat" said... "Follow the money..." and that is good advice regarding economics.

The ones that have all governance in their pockets, are the centralized bankers. They are the one's who have set the fluctuating prices, up or down, for oil and other staples of life.

The worldwide economic collapse did not have to happen, it happened by design. You might ask... to what end..? Well in the case of the United States the money for the bailout was borrowed with interest from the Federal Reserve as it has for all wars and other crises since the Reserves inception early in the 1900's.

Our debt has grown to the point that we cannot even afford to keep up with the interest payments, and our politicians have their directives to remain fiscally irresponsible.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the godfather of centralized banking said... "Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes the laws." 

3. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 6 years ago

Even if you were to believe that Obama had that level of control over gas prices, it seems like he would rather lower prices and get himself re-elected.

Over reliance on oil has been a problem for a LONG time. It isn't exactly like some weird thing that just unexpectedly popped up. Why it surprises or shocks anybody is strange to me.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I don't know, but high gas prices typically come right before a recession occurs.

5. intellagentleman profile image57
    intellagentlemanposted 6 years ago

I believe that you may be onto something. you may have to check for phone taps if the government catches hold of this question. but you are on to something for sure. election season is just around the corner again. im guessing that there is something afoot. who knows.

6. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I believe that gasoline prices are controlled somehow. It is funny that they can predict when they are gonna go up so well.