jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do You think people are Out to get You?

1. days leaper profile image80
    days leaperposted 6 years ago

Do You think people are Out to get You?

If you say Yes to a psychiatrist you will most likely be committed.  Yet, I know of crime stndicates that have worked on this premise; most notably when I've been in hospital under return or long stay conditions.  Note:  If you will the hospital is funded by rather than being same as hospital, the hospitals aren't suffering only the NHS.
    United Kingdom...  Allows all answers but please state -state!

2. profile image57
    tlmntim9posted 6 years ago

Do I think people are Out to get Me?
    Only the ones who are after me

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Texas.  no, people aren't out to get me, people are under the influence of spiritual authorities in high places.  We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with powers and principalities.

4. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

They may not be out to get me.... but they want to get my money.

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

no i don't i doubt that more then .0001% of people should ever worry about this. if you think people are out to get you, that shrink might be someone you want to talk to.

6. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

No way! People are too busy and self centred on their own things....it takes lots of energy to be out to get someone.

7. Felixedet2000 profile image58
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

yes i think so, i feel it everyday at work and at home. Humans are very funny animals and they never seize to amazed me.

8. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, no one is out to get me, I'm not that important in the world except to my family.  I enjoy a sort of anonymous existence.--oh wait it's hard to be a writer if one is anonymous.  Maybe I need that psychiatrist.

9. sam3m profile image60
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

new york.  i don't believe anyone is out to get me and also believe that others who feel that way aren't being realistic.  few of us are  that important.

10. profile image48
    Tdb8778posted 6 years ago

working