jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If it came down between Sarah Palin & Michelle Bachman, who would you go for?

1. MonetteforJack profile image70
    MonetteforJackposted 6 years ago

If it came down between Sarah Palin & Michelle Bachman, who would you go for?

2. brages07 profile image59
    brages07posted 6 years ago

I suppose I would have to go for Sarah.  They are essentially the same person, but Sarah's blend of crazy and stupid seems to lean more toward stupid, whereas Bachmann's blend leans more toward crazy.  Eight years of George Bush inoculated me to stupidity in the White House.

3. SheriSapp profile image60
    SheriSappposted 6 years ago

I would definitely choose Bachmann,but the MSM has been working as hard to smear her as they did to smear Palin, so neither of them could win the presidency.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

If I had to choose I would rather jump off the top of the Empire State Building...

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I would like to see both of them rule as two consuls, like in the old Roman Republic.

6. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

How I vote  should not matter...........that I vote should...........

No vote, no right to complain about those in office.

Vote your consceince.............not the polled favorites.

7. MonetteforJack profile image70
    MonetteforJackposted 6 years ago

I think it's not fair, blaming Pres. Bush for everything.  He kept America safe during his time.  Besides, the question is about Sarah & Michelle.  I am interested to know why you stated both women are crazy and stupid.

8. Lord De Cross profile image81
    Lord De Crossposted 6 years ago

Sorry but, this question is irrelevant when so many people are struggling to make ends meet in our country. Politics suck! I'd rather choose Obama's illegal uncle

9. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't vote for either one of those witches if they were the last two people to vote for on earth. Talking about disgusting, damn.

working