jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Education is a Nat. Secutity Issue, How Does Rep Bachmann's Idea to Eliminate th

1. My Esoteric profile image92
    My Esotericposted 6 years ago

Education is a Nat. Secutity Issue, How Does Rep Bachmann's Idea to Eliminate the Education Work?

Given Education is a National Secutity Issue, How does Rep Bachmann's proposal to eliminate the Education Dept if she were elected President help support National Security?

2. JT Walters profile image79
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

It doesn't,  Ms. Bachmann is just trying to eliminate Education so no one will notice she keeps putting her foot in her mouth.

JT

3. PETER LUMETTA profile image58
    PETER LUMETTAposted 6 years ago

She has no Idea, she's just making this up as she goes along or waits until Carl Rove gives her the answer.

4. Mitch Alan profile image81
    Mitch Alanposted 6 years ago

Check the facts...since our education system was nationalized it has gotten worse, not better...Leave the federal government ONLY the powers and responsibilities given under the U.S. Constitution and allow everything else to be handled by the states.  Alos, allow private companies and organizations to more freely compete in this market place.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

She has no idea what she is doing or saying. Her handlers give her cue cards and coach her on policy issues that she doesn't understand. She sounds like the perfect person to govern us!

6. Allen Williams profile image83
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

Perhaps those of you that are so quick to run Michele Bachmann down should learn more of the facts first so you don't say things that sound so dumb.  When you say the things you are saying to run her down you make her look much better because you are showing your lack of knowledge on the subjects.  Mitch Alan has it right so you might want to consider retracting your ignorant statements and start learning your history and current events. Michele Bachmann is just the right answer for the problems we are facing in this country.  One is ignorance in our education system.  I saw those results by the answers here.  That is the point she is making!

7. sam3m profile image61
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

michelle bachmann has shown by her lack of knowledge in many areas, her avoidance of answering relatively simple questions, and advocacy of really far right wing policies, that she shouldn't be running for anything.
    where are the intelligent conservatives?
    spare me from what might be the dumbest public figures on earth-southern republicans.  we should be embarrassed that some of these people represent any of us.  stop voting these people into office.

working