jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are body modifications (piercings/tattoos) heralding the acceptance of a micro-c

1. jcm_blabs profile image85
    jcm_blabsposted 6 years ago

Are body modifications (piercings/tattoos) heralding the acceptance of a micro-chip implant?

Having a tattoo in the days of old was a rarity.  Nowadays, they're fashion accessories.  Do you think that they're an overly-hyped-about and conditioning trend used to make us accept a possible chip implant under the skin?

2. profile image0
    will345davisposted 6 years ago

I don't think so. I'm not big on tattoos,  but I have my ears, nose, and tongue pierced. I would love to get my eyebrow done as well, but it's a bit harder to hide for work purposes.
    That being said, there is a big difference between someone getting body alterations done for personal reasons, whether it's style or personal statements, and having something installed so big brother can know everything about you at any time. Personally, I wouldn't have it installed in my body.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not for me they aren't. i have pierced ears, pierced nipples and a few tats but you would have to knock me out to put a chip in my body.

4. saxrunner profile image83
    saxrunnerposted 6 years ago

If it is, I think there will have to be several more steps between tattoo and microchip. Even now, if someone told you that MUST have a tattoo placed on your person, I doubt anyone would readily accept that, let alone a microchip.