jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

TSA will now be at NFL Football Games to make sure citizen are protected what ar

1. JJin26 profile image60
    JJin26posted 6 years ago

TSA will now be at NFL Football Games to make sure citizen are protected what are your thoughts?

The NFL is Ordered To have the TSA under Homeland Security.  Agents and the High powered scanners at every game to keep the people and the players Safe from terrorist... or so they say.  How do you feel about now Americas past time will now face what people in the airport have to go through and is it really necessary?

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image60
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

By allowing this to happen, people are willingly giving up their personal freedoms.  I do not think that football game attendees are terrorists with bombs in their underwear.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Of course it is not neccessary. TSA in general is absolutely useless. America has crossed the Rubicon between security and civil liberty. The police state expands further. We are living in an unchecked Orwellian society. All they are doing is coming up with places to employ the thousands of useless federal DHS employees. I am disgusted that TSA and DHS even exist. The sheep are being herded.

4. profile image45
    wiswoneposted 6 years ago

we better vote for ron paul, this is terrible.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

The TSA is staffed with idiots and the department of homeland security might as well call itself the SS. I also think the president has lost his mind. People should just stop going to the games. This will only last until one of them screws up and causes public outcry. By the way, are the TSA guards at the stadiums going to stop an airplane from flying in from the sky and crashing into the spectators?