jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Laziness is a sin or blessing?

1. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Laziness is a sin or blessing?

2. tjml profile image60
    tjmlposted 6 years ago

Laziness is a sin, I can't say it a blessing.

3. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Laziness is a sin because one is always asking for blessings

4. Philanthropy2012 profile image88
    Philanthropy2012posted 6 years ago

Laziness indirectly kills thousands if not millions or billions of people. Calling it a sin would be an offense.

If we all were less lazy, we would get more done, we would be able to feed the 3.5 billion people who are suffering from malnutrition, build homes for the 100,000 homeless people and advance in technology faster.

5. xethonxq profile image66
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Oooooh good question. I'd like to think that there is no such thing as laziness...just people not being properly motivated. smile As far as whether it is a sin or a blessing...I'd say it depends on who's perspective we're talking about.

6. heather92383 profile image84
    heather92383posted 6 years ago

Depending on the situation. If you're required to be working, laziness is definitely a detriment to your life. It's more of a personal flaw than a sin because there's no malice in it intentionally. Of course, if a person's laziness is mixed with complete ignorance to a dangerous situation that could get someone else in trouble or hurt. Then, that's definitely sinful. The only real time that laziness is a blessing is on a day or days when you can actually do nothing on purpose. Those are the days that warrant some casual laziness. Celebrate those days instead of the other ones.

working