jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do your blessings often come in disguise?

1. YogaKat profile image86
    YogaKatposted 6 years ago

Do your blessings often come in disguise?

This happens to me often - things like not getting the job I wanted and then a few weeks later landing the job of my dreams.  I think God likes to have a little fun with me.

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Blessings, yes..I consider every breath as a blessing..so I am grateful, every day...

3. hush4444 profile image71
    hush4444posted 6 years ago

Yes!  This happens to me constantly, and I'll go from being absolutely devastated to being absolutely thrilled.  I just wish I had a little knowledge that something good was coming.

4. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 6 years ago

Absolutely.  My most recent was the fact that my job position of 26 years ended abruptly January 31st.  Up to that point I only took 3 'real' vacations of 2 weeks each.  The 'blessing' of not being employed, but having a generous severance package, is that now I am REALLY on vacation...and writing like crazy on Hub Pages.  Good question!!

5. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Yes. It does for me as well.

I tend to be in a tight situation where I will receive my blessing in a unique time. I am glad to be out of bad situation with blessing of help.

I do believe it is Karma and Merit that things happen in such a way.

6. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. read more

7. samadaslam profile image60
    samadaslamposted 6 years ago

Yes Blessings often come in disguise as it is said in the Holy Books that Blessings will come to from the way you can't even expect.