jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who is the worst political leader in the world and why ?

1. writerscentro profile image71
    writerscentroposted 6 years ago

Who is the worst political leader in the world and why ?

2. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Obama - he won the Nobel Peace Prize and yet has not stopped any of the wars, nor has he been able to bring any peace anywhere in the world.

There are others but he at this moment can be counted as the worst - especially for not delivering on his promises.  I expected more from an honest man that claims to be.

3. B. Ferguson profile image60
    B. Fergusonposted 6 years ago

This one is a no brainer. Kim Jong Il is a ruthless dictator who has killed and tortured innocent civilians, political adversaries, and so-called undesirables. He has driven his country into extreme poverty and famine. The atrocities going on in North Korea today are no different than what could be found in Nazi Germany or the Cambodian Genocide perpetrated by the Khmer Rouge. Unfortunately, a personality cult has been created around Kim Jong Il in which all North Koreans believe him to be semi-divine. They are indoctrinated in this belief from birth and it is taught everyday in their schools. Therefore the likelihood of an uprising from the masses is slim to none.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I agree with B. Ferguson.  There are a lot of runners up but I think the North Korean leader might just be the worst...followed closely by the Iranian leader whose name I cannot spell.

5. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

No doubt about it...B. Ferguson hit the nail on the head....Kim Jong Il