jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Children of successive generations are getting smarter.

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Children of successive generations are getting smarter.

Do you think it is going to have a negative impact in any aspect of their life later on?

2. maxoxam41 profile image78
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

Are they getting smarter or only responding to a generational technology? Studies state that they will loose their ability to concentrate on one subject. But studies change every five years.

3. Richard Sirota profile image58
    Richard Sirotaposted 6 years ago

I am inclined to disagree. Successive generations are not getting smarter, quite the opposite. As life gets faster there is less of an inclination to think thing out and develop a sense of the appropriate and inappropriate. Each successive generation seems to be rushing headlong into a world where their needs and wants come first. There are,certainly, enough examples from adults of the appropriateness of this attitude. Children learn what they see and if, as adults, we show them the selfish and worst of human nature, this is what they will learn and mimic.

4. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

That is an improvement on previous generation, i think it is very healthy indeed.

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Are they?  I've seen no evidence to suggest that the latest generation of children dress smarter than previous generations, or if you insist on using that word to mean inteligent, are any more intelligent than previous generations.  Being presumptious about their inteligence may increase their arrogance.

6. profile image0
    Dr Rabieposted 6 years ago

The world changes every day and new ways of doing everything change, too. Our children will be smarter than us for sure because they have better learning and education than us.

working