jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is it strange that I am 25 and like listening to AM radio? Does that make me se

1. Joelipoo profile image84
    Joelipooposted 6 years ago

Is it strange that I am 25 and like listening to AM radio?  Does that make me seem like an old man?

2. mattdigiulio profile image76
    mattdigiulioposted 6 years ago

I'm 23, and I'm a big fan of AM. Enjoy and go forward.

3. CMerritt profile image81
    CMerrittposted 6 years ago

Well, I was about your age when I was listening to AM radio or TALK radio...I am 52 now.
    Not strange to me, IF, your are a political or sports junkie.

4. JamesPoppell profile image84
    JamesPoppellposted 6 years ago

There is nothing wrong with listening to AM radio at any age. I was listening to AM when I was 25 and I still blasted my rock N roll from time to time. This tells me you like to stay informed. AM radio is addicting, especially if you are in the car quite a bit. Trust me, you will have plenty of  time to feel old later on in life.

5. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not. Your age doesn't necessarily (and obviously so) have anything to do with your enjoyments, that is, for well-integrated persons. I'm young but I love various music, old music and classic jazz. Don't let your age (or rather society) dictate your response.

6. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

AM radio is awesome!! It makes me reminisce about my childhood. I also love public radio....the pulse of the state and the nation. smile

7. cafeteria profile image69
    cafeteriaposted 6 years ago

No, just a wise young-man who knows where to find what the mainstream media will not let us in on.

8. JBBlack profile image60
    JBBlackposted 6 years ago

I'm almost 35.  I prefer AM talk radio.  I usually am not in the mood for music.  I like to listen to the people that disagree with me, specifically republicans.

9. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Intelligent people tend to have a wide range of interests, including music, books, or what they listen to on the radio.  I often wondered when I was younger why I could juxtapose heavy metal and opera music, for example.  No, you're not an old man, but you're probably a very interesting one.