What do you know about Ron Paul? Where do you get your information? What do you

1. kwade tweeling profile image90
    kwade tweelingposted 5 years ago

What do you know about Ron Paul?
    Where do you get your information?
    What do you think of Ron Paul?

I have found most people who do not research on the internet do not know who Ron Paul is. The ones who do know him, think he is the crazy Ross Parot of the day. Just last night, I was watching a CNN video on Youtube (I never watch actual TV these days) and was amazed at the way they cut and edited the interview (compared with the complete interview I watched right after). It was very clear that CNN was doing their best to make him look bad.

I want to hear what you know of the candidate.

What do know about him?

Where do you get your information?

What do you think of Ron Paul?

2. borgprince profile image61
    borgprinceposted 5 years ago

I am a self avowed "Paulbot"
    I have read his books, watched his speeches, and looked into his voting record.
    Prior to 2008 I had never heard of him, then in 08 I watched the debates and bought into the media story of how he is just "crazy Uncle Ron"
    Fast forward to 2011, I join Dr Paul's group Campaign for Liberty, not knowing that he founded it, and begin realizing all these things that I believed, so did he. That is when I did in depth research about his views, and I agree probably 90-95% of the time, and the issues I dont agree with him on are not important to me.

He even changed my views on foreign policy (I am a recovering Neo-con) I do not believe that we should be the policeman of the world, and I firmly believe in a "Non-interventionist" foreign policy. That is NOT "Isolationist."
    He opened my eyes to the dangers of the Federal Reserve and Fiat Money, introduced me to Austrian Economic Theory, but most importantly he is the ONLY one who seems to be serious about cutting the defecit and reducing our ever increasing debt. THAT is what attracted me to him in the first place, and everything else was a gradual education.

I believe that he would have been an excellent president, but now I am leaning towards his son Rand in 2016, just so long as he upholds his fathers legacy

working