jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it OK to publish deeply personal stories on Hubpages?

1. Daxman profile image59
    Daxmanposted 5 years ago

Is it OK to publish deeply personal stories on Hubpages?

2. leanneswackyworld profile image60
    leanneswackyworldposted 5 years ago

Depending.... Do you want people to know? If not, no it would not be ok, but if your ok with putting your personl stories on HP, i dont see a problem with it.

3. gregas profile image81
    gregasposted 5 years ago

I have published a few of mine. Just make sure you are willing to share, as Jeanne pointed out. And be sure they aren't going to affend anyone. It's all a matter of choice to you. Greg

4. Mmargie1966 profile image94
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

Absolutely!  I find hubpages a place to express myself.  I have invited family and friends to read my hubs.  But, you know what, Dax?  This is who I am.  Some hubs are for fun, some hubs are to instigate debates, and some hubs are personal life stories.  My sister, just told me she had no idea that my late husband had a NDE.

Let it out, Brother!  If people don't like it...that is their problem.  This is your chance to shine!  This is your chance to be real!  This is your chance to be honest.  I don't judge you, and those who do can take a hike!  We all have our crosses to bear.  I think its therapeutic to release what you feel, in writing!

Go for it, my Brother!  Let it out!  I'm your friend no matter what you write!

working