jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Do you think its ok to wear socks with sandals?

1. BrainSpace profile image61
    BrainSpaceposted 7 years ago

Do you think its ok to wear socks with sandals?

2. profile image46
    juanseomindposted 7 years ago

you look funny with them, but its okay as long as YOU think so http://hubpages.com/hub/Isagenix-cleansing-program?done

3. nickg480 profile image54
    nickg480posted 7 years ago

you can definitely wear socks with sandals, you just have to wear the right type of sandals. you cant wear flip flops because you will look like you have ninja turtle feet, but you can wear slip on sandals with socks and look perfectly fine.

4. profile image62
    Raheposted 7 years ago

I think wearing socks with sandals depends on the situation... take for example we all like going to the movies but they can be quite cold. Therefore, if you are wearing sandals and are prone to feeling even the slightest drafts, it spells the... read more

5. ineveryoneheart profile image56
    ineveryoneheartposted 7 years ago

No, but I know some kooky artsy chick who does the stripey knee socks with retro wedges thing well, even if they are open-toe.
    My pet peeve- people with belly-buttons the size of hamburger patties and rolls of flab who insist on wearing tight white knit tops. NOOOOO people.

6. miria1221 profile image54
    miria1221posted 7 years ago

I think it is very strange to wear socks with sandals.In general,people wear socks  with leather shoe and shop shoe ,flattie and so on.But you also can wear socks with high heel shoes.you can check the website link.luxuriousreplica.com.

7. jite profile image38
    jiteposted 7 years ago

I think ,it is not ok to wear socks with sandals.This is my own liking.without socks wearing sandals wd look more dashing.

8. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

I think ,it is  ok to wear socks with sandals.As it llikes very good and seemed beautiul it is also the incoming fashion also. But wear dark colour soaks with sandals its my liking's.The soaks should be of cotton

9. BrainSpace profile image61
    BrainSpaceposted 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone for your input, so what I got from your responses is, NO SOCKS WITH SANDALS!!lol

10. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

It's not cool to wear socks with sandles.  If you need to wear socks, it's best to put on a proper shoe!  But this season it's become fashionable to wear pretty socks with your High-heel shoes.  See my Hub for more details: http://hubpages.com/hub/HIGH-HEELS-WITH … ASHIONABLE

11. profile image0
    Precious Williamsposted 7 years ago

Only if you're under five.The whole point of sandals is to let your feet breathe- so why incase them?

12. profile image47
    _Cloda_posted 7 years ago

Not at all, It Horrible, Leave it to the Grandads who wear it for comfort. :L

13. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

It looks awkward and oldy oldy wearing socks with sandal. Wearing socks with covered shoes are always perfect.

14. PaulaK profile image36
    PaulaKposted 7 years ago

I consider socks with sandals to be a fashion faux pas! I suggest shoes with socks and sandals with bare feet. The reason for sandals is to have cool feet. Socks defeat the purpose of a sandal.

15. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

It is just fine to wear socks with sandals.

working