jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you happier with the economy than you were this time last year?

1. Anishpat profile image82
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

Are you happier with the economy than you were this time last year?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6379145_f260.jpg

2. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

Over the course of the last year, I've seen many people leave the place where I work, to go on to better jobs. And, in turn, new people filled their old positions and were very grateful to be working. Also in the last year, my wife became employed at one place, then moved up to another that was full time, allowing us to have insurance again. Her old position was then filled by a friend who had been unemployed for some time. So, long story short, yes, I'm happier with the economy this year. I can't speak for how things are doing country-wide, but from my perspective, a lot of new jobs are becoming available for the first time in a long time.

3. Joelipoo profile image80
    Joelipooposted 5 years ago

I'm definitely not any happier with the economy now than I was a year ago.  I think we are worse off and not any better.

4. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 5 years ago

I am 65 years old, and quite frankly, I have never been unhappy about, or dissatisfied with, the state of the U.S. economy.

And the reason why that is the case is I have always generated my own "economy" by doing everything I could to earn income, spanning shining shoes on street corners to working two full-time minial jobs at the same time.

working