jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who do you think is gonna come out of the Republican Primary?

1. Kareem Gantt profile image78
    Kareem Ganttposted 5 years ago

Who do you think is gonna come out of the Republican Primary?

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 5 years ago

Mitt Romney.  However, as a liberal I can hope that Rick Santorum does find a way to win!

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I was hoping for paul because we all know he is really independent not republican but this country will neveer accept an independent so we are stuck with a bunch of fools and liars.

4. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 5 years ago

Ron Paul all the way. We need to get back to the fundamentals and start over, so that we actually have positive progress in this country instead of just "progressiveness".

5. Doc Snow profile image95
    Doc Snowposted 5 years ago

A candidate who thinks (or professes to think) that climate change is a scam perpetrated by evil scientists, that a health care system that spends more and delivers less is something we need to go back to, that we can cut our way to prosperity and drill our way to energy security, that unions are always bad and businesses are always good, that the environment is important but can't be allowed to stand in the way of economic growth, that the poor don't matter but the rich need coddling, and that the middle class will be fine if only government is removed from their backs unless of course they already work for some sort of government agency in which case they need to get a real job--like at McDonald's, or Walmart.

Oh yeah--that the minimum wage is bad, too, as it causes unemployment.

6. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 5 years ago

Because I am an old-school dude who is always for real, I only think based on what my mind tells me, and never on what my heart tells me.

That said, Mitt Romney will be the 2012 Republican candidate for the President of the United States of America.