Will the Supreme Court Be get rid of the insurance mandate and leave the rest of

1. Xenonlit profile image59
    Xenonlitposted 6 years ago

Will the Supreme Court Be get rid of the insurance mandate and leave the rest of Obamacare alone?

Some court analysts believe that the health insurance mandate, plus other add ons to the health care reform bill can be ruled against without trashing all of health care reform. What do people think of this option?

2. swb78 profile image61
    swb78posted 6 years ago

Today Justices asked the government lawyers "Do you expect us to read the entire 2700 pages?" I think this may be indicative of the fact that they must throw out the whole law and have legislators start over. None of the congress persons who voted for this monstrosity read the bill and yet they expect the Supreme Court to do so--what a horrible embarrassing joke this whole thing is.

3. Bob Zermop profile image90
    Bob Zermopposted 6 years ago

Hi, new hubber here. I think Obamacare is too convoluted and most of all, LONG for any part to be taken out or even edited without confusing the bill even further. I like a lot in Obamacare (health insurance available to all) , but I'm not a huge fan of some (mandated coverage). Best solution I think is just to start over.

working