This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will the clashes between parties and branches of government lead to change in ou

1. s211216 profile image62
    s211216posted 6 years ago

Will the clashes between parties and branches of government lead to change in our government?

2. ramkimeena profile image60
    ramkimeenaposted 6 years ago

I do not understand about which government you are asking. If it is about USA, the change in government is most unlikely. But if it is India,  then changes are possible particularly so as the present central government is functioning with waffer thin majority.

3. s211216 profile image62
    s211216posted 6 years ago

I was focusing on the United States Government, but I suppose it is directed to anyone who feels that their government is not working as smoothly or appropriately as it should be.

4. Dennis AuBuchon profile image82
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

I think the clashes between parties and branches of government can lead to change in our government.  The only way this will happen is if citizens get involved and let our elected officials know they have had enough.  Political parties and branches of government are expected to work together to meet the needs of the country.  Today the parties are concentrating to some extent on their political needs and policies.

It is true that individuals in both major political parties are working toward changing the culture in Washington but there are not enough individuals currently elected to make the change happen.  Some currently elected officials have not understood the message sent to Congress in the last election and they may well feel the message even harder in the upcoming election.

5. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 6 years ago

It already has. The change is that almost anything that helps the average American citizen has stopped rolling around the Capitol.

working