jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why life is just about money?

1. bobjonson profile image60
    bobjonsonposted 6 years ago

Why life is just about money?

2. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Is it? What about fame?...All those external goals are programmed into us. Fame and fortune...it all boils down to desire for admiration..the desire for it...

3. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 6 years ago

There are many highly valued comforts, experiences, and things such as education that are provided when money is exchanged. It hurts most people like heck when they are without it. But think of why it hurts. It's usually because they need the money to pay for something to meet an immediate or long term goal, to move forward. I also don't agree with money being the root of all evil. It is the lack of money that causes people to consider doing things they otherwise wouldn't. Money is very important but I don't believe that life is just about money.

4. Vegas Elias profile image28
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

It's one's own choice to decide what is life about. There are more poor people who are happy than the rich people who are unhappy. Life is not just about money.

5. nextstopjupiter profile image80
    nextstopjupiterposted 5 years ago

I don't think that life is just about money but criminals (the financial mafia) manipulate us with advertising to make us depend on them. For 17 months I lived almost without money (about two dollars a day), it was the happiest time of my life.

working