jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the pool rules in your township?

1. Barnsey profile image80
    Barnseyposted 5 years ago

What are the pool rules in your township?

I wanted to compare them with those in my area and see what side of stupid we are on. Appreciate it.

2. snoblet profile image85
    snobletposted 5 years ago

not really sure what the rules are for using the pool here because its rarely clean and its rarely open to people to use when i checked couple of times but last i asked of the town about using anything including the pool all i got was its ask the facilty manager whom is on a life vacation as he's never around... i just gave up.

3. MarleneB profile image96
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

No running, no jumping, no horsing around, no peeing in the pool, no children under 16 unaccompanied, no one at the pool before 10:00 a.m. or after 10:00 p.m., keep the gate closed, no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Oh, no using hair dryers or other electrical appliances IN the pool. Duh! How could I forget that one?

4. CriticalMessage profile image79
    CriticalMessageposted 5 years ago

Do not pee in our pool because we do not swim in your toilet...

No Running,

No Glass Bottles.

No jumping onto people in the pool.

No Nude Sunbathing.

5. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

We must be very fortunate to have such amazing pools with the "sensible" rules some of which others have listed.  Our pools are clean, well managed, invite and encourage younger swimmers offering open swims and teen swims.  I am not a swimmer but my children love the pool resources we have here in Victoria BC.  Suggest you all point your mayors/town councils to come here for a "how to make it work" and make swimming fun the way it ought to be.

6. Matthew Weese profile image72
    Matthew Weeseposted 5 years ago

Don't piss in it...get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!