jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Will the EURO devalue to USD parity?

1. CHRIS57 profile image60
    CHRIS57posted 5 years ago

Will the EURO devalue to USD parity?

With the Euro crisis going on and peripheral economies loosing more and more ground, will the EURO devalue another 20%?

2. SportsBetter profile image79
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

I think it will.  Eventually, the dollar will collapse also.

1. lone77star profile image83
      lone77starposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very possibly about the time the massive debt Bubble pops. Obama ($5.3T in 3 years) has accelerated it even more than the insanity of Bush ($5T in 8 years). I still don't understand how such a warmonger got the Nobel Peace prize!

2. CHRIS57 profile image60
      CHRIS57posted 5 years agoin reply to this

One thing is the uncertain situation in Euroland, another is the US economy. So as long as Euroland is not considered stable and thus not used as safe haven, the Dollar will gain in value.

3. pramodgokhale profile image47
    pramodgokhaleposted 5 years ago

I think situation is highly volatile.Injecting funds will not do much.The dollar collapse if imminent then we wait for global meltdown. Situation looks grim

4. mio cid profile image47
    mio cidposted 5 years ago

I think it probably will be equal to the dollar, but as far as the global meltdown i don't think it will happen to the extent the doomers and gloomers like the larouchies prognosticate just as the end of the world should have happened at least three or four times in my lifetime and never came.

working