jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Who will be the biggest blowhard at the Democratic National Convention?

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Who will be the biggest blowhard at the Democratic National Convention?

Who will make the worst gaffe? Note: This is not a bipartisan question. I asked the same question for the Republican National Convention. Nobody got that one right. I'm sure somebody can do better this time.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

My vote goes to no other than Joe Biden. He may as well just put his foot in his mouth before walking on stage.

BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Do you think Joe will do the empty chair routine? And get confused about who he is talking to?

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, He will probably start out "How in the H*^L ARE THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH CAROLINA?" ROFL Wrong Carolina.

3. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

Obama hissef. He'll orate on for an hour, smearing his opponents, pandering to his rent seeking quilt of constituencies, promising the moon to everyone who'll just give him money and vote for him, sucking his listeners into the illusion that they can't think about his record but only about what they'll get from a second term for him. He'll blow as hard as he can, and that's saying something.

BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Think so? But doesn't he have to save some of that stuff for the debates?

2. Attikos profile image80
      Attikosposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why save water when the well is bottomless?

4. ginosblog profile image70
    ginosblogposted 5 years ago

Whatever Obama says you can look at the exact opposite because that's what he means. Everything he utters is a lie Merica, as the Mac would say!

working