jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

WHo is going to win this election? Who do you want to win? Obama or Romney?

1. pand4 profile image60
    pand4posted 5 years ago

WHo is going to win this election? Who do you want to win? Obama or Romney?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I believe Obama will win the election, but I would like to see a change. I am not a huge Romney fan but I would like to see him give it a try over Obama.

1. pand4 profile image60
      pand4posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree. Unfortunately I think Obama is going to win but since he has only made our economy grow worse I would like to see if Romney could help out America. Obama has already proven that he can not help this country why waste another 4 years on him?

3. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

Here in Miami, the popular vote is for Romney, although many people are keeping quiet as to who they want to vote for. 

I think Obama may have had many great ideas, but in 4 years he has not been able to accomplish anything.  He talks about moving forward but what has he truly accomplished.  This election year has been a waste since he's only thinking about being re-elected and being on the campaign trail.  Nothing is being done.

Many people are wanting to see a true improvement in their financial lives as well as healthcare, foreign policy and unemployment.  Obama is a great talker and has great ideas, but unfortunately talk is cheap as they say.  We Americans want to see action and these past four years have only put us in debt with other countries and has divided our nation. 

None of these politicians truly know what Americans are going through.  They have assistants to do all their daily duties and chores, have help to cook and clean for them, travel anywhere they want anytime they want at the tax payers expense, and many of the ideas they want to present to the American people do not apply to them.  They don't know what its like not to be able to make ends meet and not have enough money to pay your mortgage or even pay for groceries.  They don't know what it's like to tell their kids they can't have something because you no longer have a job and money is scarce. 

Many of my friends state that they are not willing to gamble four more years of just talk and no action. 

Although both political parties have good and bad ideas, I believe we need someone who is strong, respected, and can actually get the job done.  I know Obama will not get the support he needs to get things turned around since he has already had 4 years and things have gotten worse not better. 

Speaking for myself, I believe Romney will win.

working