jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

If the 2012 election came down to Virgil Goode and another candidate, would you

1. philomusic profile image61
    philomusicposted 5 years ago

If the 2012 election came down to Virgil Goode and another candidate, would you vote for Goode?

If, hypothetically, the 2012 election came down to Virgil Goode and another candidate, would you vote for Goode?

2. BriMaureen profile image60
    BriMaureenposted 5 years ago

Considering Virgil Goode and I disagree on almost every single topic, I'm going to have to say no on that one!

philomusicposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Do you consider yourself a liberal?

2. BriMaureen profile image60
      BriMaureenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I would! My political views most align with those of Jill Stein, the Green Party's 2012 presidential candidate. I recently watched a presidential debate with her and Virgil Goode.

3. philomusic profile image61

Is the debate on youtube? I'm sorry to say, a vote for the Green Party (as well as Constitution, Justice, etc.) is a wasted one. I'm a hardcore libertarian, but Gary Johnson has a snowball's chance in hell on winning.

3. ramkimeena profile image60
    ramkimeenaposted 5 years ago

No sensible  person will vote for Virgil Goode. Goode defended the tobacco industry. Nothing  wrong in that  as the industry provides  jobs to  millions all over the world. But his reasoning was that he wanted to  provide the last bit of pleasure to  his dyeing mother in the death bed. Virgil Goode also defends the gun culture. Maybe if he contests  in Pakistan, he will receive the Taliban support!. Virgil  Goode  has also switched  over his  political loyalties several times. He is inconsistent and undependable. His views  will not benefit the society and the people. He has no responsibility in uttering  his views. I reject him  outright.

Yes, Goode is quite extremist in many lights. Personally, I want to resurrect Milton Friedman and have him run.

working