jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What did you see on TV media about Sandy Hook Elementary School that caught your

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image52
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 5 years ago

What did you see on TV media about Sandy Hook Elementary School that caught your attention ?

There were many scenes that were broadcast on TV and different media.  What scenes caught your attention, raised red flags, brought feelings to you, left you asking questions, raised your awareness or brought hurt to you.  What feelings did you feel? How would you think the American People would react?  Did the people interviewed act accordingly?  Did the parents of the children act accordingly?  Were there firefighters on the scene?  Were there police on the scene?  Did the Coroner act accordingly and repond to the questions in a professional manner?  How well did the media cover the activity

2. berrtus profile image61
    berrtusposted 5 years ago

Just go to YouTube and type in Sandy Hook actors.  I am not assuming any conclusions, but you will be absolutely amazed and convinced by some things that you cannot imagine and I must admit I myself am not sure I understand.

3. Noyack Farms profile image62
    Noyack Farmsposted 5 years ago

Teddy bear memorials all over Newtown.
    Only one female survivor shoot in foot. I thought there would be more injured.
    Eugene Rosen video on how a mother came to his home looking for her boy.
    The Medical Examiner's press conference
    The report of cursing/ argument being broadcast over the PA system.

4. OldWitchcraft profile image60
    OldWitchcraftposted 5 years ago

I have written an entire article about what caught my attention - the multiple discrepancies about weapons. I didn't even cover the part about the weapons allegedly recovered from Mrs. Lanza's house (which is another whole can of weirdness) - just the ones allegedly recovered from the alleged shooter. It's a mess.

It all started when I tried to verify what weapon was actually used and ended up chasing a white rabbit down a hole.  I haven't been able to look at a mainstream news article for days - I just can't stand to look at those people.

I haven't had TV in years, but I used to visit mainstream news sites. I'm done with the whole thing now.

This Sandy Hook thing is like JFK's magic bullet all over, again, only more complex and a lot weirder.

5. Bestdocumentaries profile image59
    Bestdocumentariesposted 3 years ago

I would say that there are many things that seem strange about the all story, I suggest anyone before entering a discussion or an argument in relation to Sandy Hooks views both sides of the Story, not only the news.