jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Have you heard of the website Tea Party Community?

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image98
    Gcrhoads64posted 4 years ago

Have you heard of the website Tea Party Community?

Have you been to the website? What do you think of this version of "Facebook"?

2. faythef profile image64
    faythefposted 4 years ago

I have never heard of it..Is there a link ? I have heard of the Tea Party, but not about a different version of Facebook

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image98
      Gcrhoads64posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Their site is very similar to Facebook, but is just for conservatives. They censor others.
      I tried to link, but they have blocked my IP address. Just search for Tea Party Community/

3. cuttler profile image61
    cuttlerposted 4 years ago

Never heard of it. Am curious to learn more about this tea party community.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Have never heard of it, and would never want to be a part of these American phonies. smile

5. ytsenoh profile image85
    ytsenohposted 4 years ago

Interesting.  I have never heard of it and would never choose to participate.  I think it's interesting they attempt to create a look alike to the Facebook image and they are quite aware of this too despite they state they are not affiliated with it.  But, they would have to say that because the design is so similar.  Imagine the psychological effects.  How about the Poison Party Page?  Might be more appropriate.

1. mvillecat profile image79
      mvillecatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Fully agree with you ytsenoh!

6. stclairjack profile image82
    stclairjackposted 4 years ago

so now we know the EXACT variety of sand that ostriches stick thier head in?..... wow,.... by all means, sequester yourself in a small world populated by only those who agree with you,... thats productive......

UHG!..... as a republican and a conservative i say again,... UHG!

7. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 4 years ago

I have never heard but it is sound interesting. I would like to be a member of this community.

working