What would your 3 wishes be if a genie granted them?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (31 posts)
  1. jaydawg808 profile image80
    jaydawg808posted 11 years ago

What would your 3 wishes be if a genie granted them?

Nothing dumb like "infinite or unlimited wishes," but what would you really wish for?

2. Silverspeeder profile image60
    Silverspeederposted 11 years ago

Health, wisdom and peace of mind.
    Anything else you desire will follow.

3. PaoloJpm profile image78
    PaoloJpmposted 11 years ago

1. Mastery on my field of expertise to success
    2. Good Health
    3. World Peace

1. JasonLicerioPH profile image75
      JasonLicerioPHposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You don't want superpowers? Just kidding.

4. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90
    PurvisBobbi44posted 11 years ago

1. No child is ever hurt again on this earth, and that also means always loved and never hungry.
    2. No more terrorist on American soil.
    3. Stricter rules applied for people entering the United States.

1. profile image0
      Lizam1posted 11 years agoin reply to this

So terrorists in any place other than the US are OK ? Thanks so much for that.

2. Rod Marsden profile image68
      Rod Marsdenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes I agree Lizam1. It would be great not to have terrorism anywhere near Australia as well.

5. profile image0
    healthylife2posted 11 years ago

Such an awesome question!

1.Health (after dealing with Cancer health is such a focus)
    2.unlimited financial resources(to help my family and the rest of the world and eliminate poverty forever)
    3.Eliminate all evil(murder,rape,cruelty of any kind etc.)

6. fpherj48 profile image59
    fpherj48posted 11 years ago

1) Completely erase from our planet:  War, anger, hatred, oppression and terrorism......replacing it all with peace, tolerance, love, compassion and freedom from fear

2.) Spread fairness and authentic equality and mutual respect amongst all people everywhere

3.)  Create CURES for all dreadful and terminal illness, injury and disease.....causing life from birth to death, to be one of health & happiness, until death results peacefully and naturally, at a very old age.

Yes.....I do realize I just went far, FAR beyond any form of reality or possibility......but, isn't this what a Genie is for?  These 3 wishes are what I would REALLY wish for.  If he granted these....none of us would need to wish for another thing......individually or universally.  Right?   Right!

1. Marquis profile image68
      Marquisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You might as well get rid of emotions altogether.

2. profile image0

so what would be left for us to learn from/work for?

3. Rod Marsden profile image68

It is only logical that the world would be a better place if we were all Vulcans in nature.

7. susanzheng profile image69
    susanzhengposted 11 years ago

I agree with Silverspeeder,

Being healthy in body, mind, and spirit is my first wish because if you are healthy as a whole person, you can cope with almost every situation, better or worse, along your life's journey.

My second wish is being wise so that I can balance every aspect  of my life wisely and make sound decisions.

Being peaceful with myself, with others, and with the whole world is my third wish.

I am working for health, wisdom, and peace everyday.

If half of the world population could be healthy, wise, and peaceful, the whole world would not be like what it is today.

Any way, let's improve the world starting from ourselves, complaining or negativity can not do anything.

Thanks for asking this question.

8. suzettenaples profile image90
    suzettenaplesposted 11 years ago

Peace, peace and peace.  I think with the terrorism that goes on in this world we need peace and learning to get along with one another on this planet.

9. cebutouristspot profile image76
    cebutouristspotposted 11 years ago

Wish 1 - To have all the ability of superman but none of his weakness (Perfect health)

Wish 2 - Knowledge and wisdom of the ages with the ability and means to implement them whenever I wish.

Wish 3 - Free the genie smile

10. prasadjain profile image64
    prasadjainposted 11 years ago

1.To keep me at peace of mind, whatever may be the circumstance.

2. To grant me a blossoming heart and nerves of steel.

3. To give such a mind to all people in the world that nobody should grumble for things they do not have, but to thank God , for what is given to them.

11. bill yon profile image72
    bill yonposted 11 years ago

Peace. Peace for my soul that is in turmoil. Peace. Peace for the world that has become and is becoming more chaotic by the day. Love. Love for the men and women of this world who are incapable of feeling or understanding what love really is. Those are my two good wishes. My third is Money. Money by the damn truck loads! PEACE!!!!

1. Rod Marsden profile image68

Careful how you word your desire for money. If you have money by the truck load that's fine but if everyone else has money by the truck load then your country if not the world with be running on a new currency...maybe turnips!

12. profile image0
    Lizam1posted 11 years ago

1) A big lottery win that would enable me to help my family, friends and start a foundation to help single parents buy their own homes.

2) Long term health for myself and my children - to be active and in my right senses until 99!

3) I can't think of one, because the other two would meet all my dreams - so could I give the wish to a friend in need?

13. Rod Marsden profile image68
    Rod Marsdenposted 11 years ago

1st Wish
    To have enough money to see me right for the rest of my life plus enough for overseas travel at least once a year for the rest of my life.

2nd Wish
    Make it so that three children are the physical limit when it comes to a couple, married or otherwise. In other words couples throughout the world are no longer capable of going past three children without adopting.

3rd Wish
    The problems making people leave their own homelands to travel to places like Australia are solved so there will be no future boat people.

14. TNT Husky profile image62
    TNT Huskyposted 11 years ago

Nothing at all. Every action, every wish, both good and bad, have repercussions. If I were to wish for world peace, the people would discover aliens and begin wars on other planets. If i wished for all the money in the world, nobody else would have any, and if I wished for unlimited wishes, I'd have a possibly annoying genie by my side forever! I'd rather just wish for the genie to let me achieve my dreams on my own.

I find it better to work for what you want. Because only you know exactly how you want it.

1. profile image0

nice -

15. ChitrangadaSharan profile image92
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 11 years ago

Love and Peace throughout the world,
    Affordable good health for the poor,
    Education and therefore good sense or wisdom to all.

1. Rod Marsden profile image68

A good education for all is very important if you want a better world.

16. husneara77 profile image53
    husneara77posted 11 years ago

My 3 wishes are
    1. May almighty Allah cure my son soon,

2. May almighty Allah cure my son soon and

3. May almighty Allah cure my son as soon as possible.

Because my son has been suffering from cerebral palsy that has no treatment.

1. JasonLicerioPH profile image75
      JasonLicerioPHposted 11 years agoin reply to this

May Allah bless your son.

17. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 11 years ago

One would be to meet God now, to have him stand in front of me.

To have the power to heal through the hands of God, there is so much hurt and pain in the world, the power to heal would cure the world and in return make it much happier, and healthier, which would lessen the needs for doctors and medicine.

When you can heal yourself, healing others comes easy and having the powers through God allows everything else to fall in place.

When you are  healthy, you feel better, think better, live better so your whole life improves along with others.

18. stanwshura profile image72
    stanwshuraposted 11 years ago

I'd wish for all my disabilities to be eradicated.

I'd wish for perfect justice and health for all people.

I'd wish for the permanent end of warfare and terrorism, in other words, world peace.

19. JasonLicerioPH profile image75
    JasonLicerioPHposted 11 years ago

I'll probably wish for

- invisibility
    -flying ability
    - super human strength

I want to be a superhero!

1. jaydawg808 profile image80
      jaydawg808posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Very cool & interesting!

20. ocfireflies profile image73
    ocfirefliesposted 11 years ago

The opportunity to go back and do some things differently.
    The wisdom to make wise choices in the future.
    To have a life in which I feel secure.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)