the first one would be for 100 more wishes, the 2nd for world peace, and the 3rd to eradicate greed from mankind.
1. For everyone who believes, to have their three wishes granted
2. For everyone to have peace in their hearts
3. For everyone to realize that cooperation is superior to competition, so there is no need to fight about anything.
The wish for more wishes and the wish that everyone has more wishes are very generous, but according to the old fables, are usually not allowed.
To put it on a personal nature, I would wish for
1. That my son be cured of all the ills that he has faced.
2. That science and theology can come together to find cures for treating diseases.
3. That the countries of the world could learn to live in peace.
To see and spend time with my Dad and brother, one more time, even if only a short time.
For my family to have the same wish come true.
To have been able to have children.
1. I wish the American economy would improve and everone seeking a job would find one.
2. I wish there was more harmony and joy in the world.
3. I wish I could make an excellent flash movie.
I would wish for more wishes too!
and for everyone to live in peace, love and harmony
and to be completely happy in every aspect of my life.
#1 Gain the wisdom and clarity of thought an in order that my next 2 wishes would be the wisest choices to make for the greatest good.
I like that one episode of the X-files when Moulder gets a genie and he wished for world peace and the genie made all the humans disappear.
Genies/Jinns are not nice and will twist your wishes to make you hate what you wished for, like the twisted monkey hand.
My 3 wishes would be:
1. I would want for my whole family to accept Jesus Christ so I could be certain we would ALL spend eternity together.
2. Peace of Mind
3. The means to be able to help as many people as possible. Whatever their needs may be. I would LOVE to know not one Child would be going without "Anything" they need.
Peace throughout the world by ending racism and hatred...disease free world...all people would have A job and housing, and no one goes hungry....
End world hunger
To see my one dear friend.
To have my family with me,
by Darrell Roberts 3 years ago
If God Gave you Three wishes, what would you ask for, go big.If God gave you three wishes to have anything and I mean anything what would you want?
by samtenabray 7 years ago
If you had three wishes what would they be?
by Avesel 6 years ago
If you had to wish three wishes on other people, to whom and what would they be?
by funnyblonde 9 years ago
if u had three wishes what would they be???mind would be health, happiness and peace........
by sriramapriya 6 years ago
When you meet God, what do you want to say to Him and which three wishes you’re going to ask?
by buckly 9 months ago
If you could make one wish, what would it be? (and don't give me any world peace answers, because you'd be lying
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|