jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What should George Zimmerman do next?

1. Cassie Smith profile image69
    Cassie Smithposted 4 years ago

What should George Zimmerman do next?

I would lose 150 lbs, dye my hair, update the website soliciting contributions for his defense against the DOJ and any other upcoming civil suits and take a month-long vacation out of the country.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

"Month-long vacation," hell. I'd get my ass out of the country permanently.

3. LandmarkWealth profile image79
    LandmarkWealthposted 4 years ago

He should start filing lawsuits for his civil rights being violated.  According to Ms Jeantel, she told Trayvon that Zimmerman could be a gay rapist.  So if he was punched in the nose and assaulted because they thought he was gay, then that would qualify as a hate crime.  Even though that doesn't exactly fit the narrative the media has attempted to manufacture.

1. Cassie Smith profile image69
      Cassie Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Jeantel keeps making it worse.  It was Jeantel who testified that Martin verbally confronted Zimmerman. She also heard the fight start but wasn't concerned enough to call the police because she knew Martin could give Zimmerman an ass whooping.

2. LandmarkWealth profile image79
      LandmarkWealthposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I guess some people are allowed to stereotype homosexuals.

4. kschimmel profile image48
    kschimmelposted 4 years ago

At the very least, he needs to sue the network that edited the 911 tape and broadcast the edited version (NBC?)  For his safety, however, he should probably seek political asylum in another country.  Unfortunately, he will never be safe here.  Nobody rioted and tried to kill OJ, but there have been fools trashing Men's Wear House just because the owners' name is George Zimmer.  There is no reasoning with or safety from that kind of blind ignorance.

working