jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What if Hannah Anderson killed her mother & brother

1. RealityTalk profile image60
    RealityTalkposted 4 years ago

What if Hannah Anderson killed her mother & brother

Just a what if.  What if Hannah Anderson killed her mother & brother. Set DiMaggio's house on fire setting up & using DiMaggio as an innocent dupe? Perfect crime, right?  DiMaggio & her run off either with him believing he is protecting her from her crime or he knows nothing of the deaths, only that he & she planned a get away - with no TV news casts in the mountains. The police find them - she is separated from him - suspicious - the police kill him - no contradictory testimony. She walks. Just a thought. A what if. I wasn't there. Something smells funny with current story, so I have to ask.

2. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

I never heard about this case , will have to look it up and then answer.

However not strange at all, so many cases have these twists and turns to it. So they think the perfect crime.

3. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

I haven't really followed the case, but I thought it strange that she didn't show any signs of having been forcibly abducted. She wasn't abused or injured, again rather odd given how long she was in the captivity of DiMaggio. In most cases there is some sort of evil behavior by a kidnapper in that time span.
    I assume I just never heard about it, that they were just protecting her reputation. As I said I didn't follow the story closely and know very little about it.

4. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Well unless she is a genius there would be a lot of evidence to support that. A young girl likely could not pull it off alone. I did wonder if she and the man that was shot might have been in on it together.

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

A thought that had crossed my mind immediately. I do not believe that she killed her mother and brother. But, maybe there was more to the relationship than people will ever know.

Then again, I find myself feeling like a bad person putting an innocent girl in this scenario if she is telling the truth.

6. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Yes, it does smell very bad, in more ways than one.....but then, the entire situation reeks to high heaven.   If we are to believe what has been reported about all of the parties involved (little brother, excepted)  and the attached "story".....it's simply BIZARRE.   Sounds like Uncle Jim had an affair with the Mother.....but fantasies about the teen daughter....the Dad was off somewhere, "working".....and Uncle Jim was the family  Friend/protector???   
    Tragic.....horrific ending to a weird tale.  And a whole lot of unintelligent people, unanswered questions...and  sordid, twisted backgrounds......

7. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 4 years ago

I haven't kept up with it either but the only time I saw her after this she did not appear a grieving sister and daughter. If so they probably are watching her, we may get to the truth if we haven't yet. Children will do some horrible things.

Closed to reply