Is it now going to be alright to make a Muslim Cleric perform a Catholic Christi

1. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Is it now going to be alright to make a Muslim Cleric perform a Catholic Christian wedding?

This question is not a joke. Mennonites are being told that they must perform a gay marriage ceremony. http://christiannews.net/2013/10/13/men … -weddings/
    Will my church have to conduct seances? Can I force a Wiccan group to recite the Niceane creed at my Bar Mitsvah? What the heck?

2. thomasczech profile image71
    thomasczechposted 4 years ago

These are the days we are living in. The days when Christians are being forced (or attempted to be forced) to perform Un-Godly rituals. It will pave the way for satan to rid the world of the Christian faith. Some pastors or priests are being forced to perform gay marriages already, however, the decision is still theirs wheather they submit to evil or stand up for God. There are some who will resign their position in their denomination and start a new church. But some will give in to the evil. It is time for ALL Christians to wake up and see the days we are in and stand up for righteous living, Stand up for Jesus and His teachings.

working