Death to America

1. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Death to America

Just take it easy. I just published a hub called "death to America" and all HP sent me was a note that it could be featured.
    Now maybe I am crazy but that title probably should not have gone through.
    I am serious. I is a human interest type hub,,,, but really?

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

The old saying of never judge a book by its cover also applies to titles. You can always change the headline--the web address will not change. However, if your purpose was to get the attention of readers or if you sense there are serious problems that need attention and without attention could lead to the destruction of our way of life, then the title is appropriate.

Now if your title was ore inflammatory, calling for a armed rebellion, or the punishment of a specific ethnic or religious group, then you would probably have some trouble, but I know you would not do that. 

As a writer,do not second guess yourself. If the title appeared to be appropriate, do not worry about it as long as the story with it explains why you chose that title.

1. Ericdierker profile image54
      Ericdierkerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Larry you are really cool. If I am not mistaken, I should take this seriously as coming from a pro editor. Thank you. I am not so sure I am worthy of your attention.