jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Should the Supreme court decision of banning Homosexuality in India be reconside

1. chinmayXdas profile image83
    chinmayXdasposted 4 years ago

Should the Supreme court decision of banning Homosexuality in India be reconsidered?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8683317_f260.jpg

2. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60
    Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years ago

In my very personal opinion, homosexuality should indeed be stopped, but not with war. It is a desease so it should be healed. Or, at least, we should prevent it in the next generations.

chinmayXdasposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate your opinion, but I feel this is in no way, a disease.
      It's just a matter of preferences which people are finding difficult to accept.
      There's nothing awkward or wrong with this.

2. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60
      Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I was just trying to be kind by calling it a desease. In fact, it is worse than that. Homosexuality is a major sin and gay people should be killed in the name of religion. This is what I believe. Thank you for your time.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

^^ Damn, dude. That's cold.

4. IDONO profile image83
      IDONOposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Mahfoudh: Your promoting killing people is a much worse sin than homosexuality. How can you kill in the name of religion? That's not religion; that's cult. I don't care what your so called religion or culture is. It's wrong. You need help.

5. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60

I respect your opinion IDONO.

6. IDONO profile image83

Mahfoudh: I respect you as a man. I find your opinion repulsive.

7. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image60

I am my opinion, IDONO.

3. IDONO profile image83
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

Calling homosexuality a disease is ridiculous. But unless I missed something, why would the U.S. Supreme Court address anything in India? There may be some confusion here.

chinmayXdasposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The Supreme Court of India took this decision.Thanks for pointing this out.I should have clarified this in the question.

2. IDONO profile image83

Thanks. You threw me for a minute. That's hard to answer because I have no knowledge of what the basis of Indian constitution is. Political? Religious? But I know enough that I wouldn't go near that sicko below us here.

working