jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

1. kumarlaltu profile image73
    kumarlaltuposted 3 years ago

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

2. Sky321 profile image75
    Sky321posted 3 years ago

Mine is probably the most common answer- end world hunger. That would be the first thing that I would change.

kumarlaltuposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Loved your answer,hunger and poverty are the two dreaded evil that slowly and steadily degrading the entire world.I wish for a world where no person would sleep hungry and everyone should enjoy the privilege to lead a better life.

3. liesl5858 profile image87
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

The one thing I want to change about the world is for people to stop fighting and promote peace wherever they are, then this world would be a better place to live in.

4. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 3 years ago

I say utilizing consideration of others. A lack of consideration for others is often the at the root of so many conflicts.

5. DG Photography profile image61
    DG Photographyposted 3 years ago

The one thing I would like to chance is the perception that some have of others being below them.  This one problem has many outcomes.  This leads to prejudice, racism, rich vs. poor, and many other social problems.  We all need to understand that no matter what has happened in our personal life we are all the same inside and out.  When we learn to accept each other in harmony then we will achieve peace.  Everyone of us is prone to this way of thinking, no matter who you are, just some people are more severe in the way they handle it.

kumarlaltuposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You really have a good perception about disparity in cast and religion,great answer.

working