Is Greece going to tear the fabric of the Eurozone apart?

1. one2get2no profile image83
    one2get2noposted 3 years ago

Is Greece going to tear the fabric of the Eurozone apart?

2. aguasilver profile image79
    aguasilverposted 3 years ago

We can only hope so, but probably the EU will make them stay in whatever the cost to Greeks.

The concept of a united Europe patently does NOT work, or else we would all not have chosen to separate ourselves from other tribes and nations in the preceeding 2000 years.

I live in Spain, born in England, choose Spain as it suits me, I try to be as assimilated as I can, my children are Spanish, one works in America, we all recognise that we have differences between us and the Spanish.

If the UK withdraw from the EU, or Greece caused a collapse, and the Union disintegrates, I would swap my Brit passport for a Spanish one instantly, that is unity with a country, but nobody forced me to live with them, and as I came here 27 years ago, before we joined the EU, I never forced them to accept me.

Nanny states can get out of our lives please, then we can start rebuilding what the banksters stole form all of us.

3. CHRIS57 profile image61
    CHRIS57posted 3 years ago

There is news in German media that German Administration already made a forecast of what will happen if current elections in Greece turn out unfavourably.
    Result: No objection to Greece leaving the Eurozone.
    To answer your question: The holes punctured by a Greek leave will be small and the fabric will be strong enough to withstand tearing apart.