jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Does politics makes polarisation by forgetting the humanity and their needs?

1. icv profile image65
    icvposted 2 years ago

Does politics makes polarisation by forgetting the humanity and their needs?

2. Venkatachari M profile image44
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I think, yes. We are witness to it in our daily life. Politics and politicians always gamble with humanity and public welfare. The main aim is to get the seat and retain power. For this they can forget humanity and the needs of public. Even if some generous person wants to do something, he can't do anything because of the mess in politics.

1. icv profile image65
      icvposted 2 years agoin reply to this

yes. you mentioned some of the important points. I think there required a big revolution in politics

3. lawrence01 profile image80
    lawrence01posted 2 years ago

To put it bluntly YES! Especially in the 'two party democracies' like the United States and Britain

1. icv profile image65

I think different political groups with different ideologies may be better

2. lawrence01 profile image80
      lawrence01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

You're right irshad but in most places the scene is dominated by just two parties

3. icv profile image65

Most of the countries are ruled by two party politics mechanism. That is not a perfect democratic system. In such cases the marginalized people may exploit by richer groups again and again.

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Humans naturally group in tribes.
    Those tribes defined by values and goals can be larger than those of shared biology. But it also makes them more strictly monitor and criticize varying opinions.

1. icv profile image65

I think human beings are ignoring their own values... we need a big change

working