jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which Hilary Clinton lie leaves you the most exasperated/fuming/rolling with lau

1. Terrex profile image80
    Terrexposted 2 years ago

Which Hilary Clinton lie leaves you the most exasperated/fuming/rolling with laughter?

I was young enough during her husband's presidency to see his lying about 'sexual relations' as funny. I was so young and naive that it made me see him as 'kinda cool'.
    With Hilary though,  the email scandal (especially), Benghazi, the 'landing under sniper fire' claim, the 'I brought peace to Northern Ireland' claims, among others, and then the litany of lies that follows each one has completely alienated her to me.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12592297_f260.jpg

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 2 years ago

Can I bring a new category in?  Mine are close to fuming, but I don't waste energy on doing that.  Simple hate is what they boil down to, and I try to have useful responses to them.  For instance, participating in dialogues like this could be useful. 
    The sum total of lies are overwhelming, but the ones that I hate the most (and equally) are on Benghazi and Planned Parenthood.

3. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

I don't tend to vote democrat however there is just something too polished about her usual rhetoric .  She's  Too robotic !

4. Quilligrapher profile image86
    Quilligrapherposted 2 years ago

Some of the things Hilary says about herself are just too good to be true:
    "First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
    Yale Law School graduate.
    Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
    Practicing civil litigation attorney.
    Full-time Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
    First Lady of Arkansas.
    First Lady of the United States.
    The very first FLOTUS in US History with a postgraduate degree.
    The only FLOTUS elected to the United States Senate serving two terms representing the State of New York.
    US Secretary of State.
    Winner of a GRAMMY Award.
    Published author.

working