jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why isn't there a sinner right movement?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Why isn't there a sinner right movement?

Most violation of human right in western history, is led by Catholic Church against those who violated the church's sin For example, the Catholic church home for unwed mother in Ireland prior to 1980s, throw women in prison for been unwed mother, cause it is a Catholic sin.  Today, gay discriminations issue, also result of Catholic Church. (There are many who dislike homosexuality, for various reason, but only Catholic discriminate gays, others are all very tolerating.). Before there was eg inquisition. Why isn't there ever a sinner right movement? Won't having a sinner right party be great?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

I don't think that you are obligated to be a Catholic.
    Is gay the only issue you have against the Catholic Church, what about Abortion?

1. profile image60
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Following the same reason a person can be declare dead once brain dead, even if the body is alive, I believe abortion should be allow, if the baby is yet to have a functioning brain. I am also pro stem cell research and some other sins.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Roe v wade allows abortions even in the third trimester.
      Any other issues with the Catholic Church?

3. profile image60
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Catholic Church Home for Unwed mothers in Ireland, till date, the Church have not yet apologise for it and more news of violation of human right there still be revealed. The IRF which overthrow the previous region, ended it, right after taking power.

working