jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think about what happened in the City of Cologne (Germany) On New Ye

1. Gautam SunilKumar profile image76
    Gautam SunilKumarposted 2 years ago

What do you think about what happened in the City of Cologne (Germany) On New Year's Eve?

There are reports of almost a 100 different women on attacks of rape, theft and sexual attack. There is wide speculation on whether this happened because of the large number of Refugees who have seeked asylum in Germany. There is now a rising hatred and judgemental look towards almost every race specially North Africans and Arabs at this moment, being a student in Germany and coming from India, I am kind of brown, The older generations give me a  look of disgust in the trains nowadays. Having been there on NYE in Cologne with my girlfriend, I have to say it was chaotic. What do you think?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12826138_f260.jpg

2. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

It was horrific.  Absolutely terrible.  I hope that will not happen in the USA.  I heard the rapes were done by Muslims who emigrated to Germany a year ago, and according to their Sharia Law, women deserve to be raped if they are not covered.  I saw a video where some guy was boasting about gang raping a virgin.  It was beyond sick.

1. Gautam SunilKumar profile image76
      Gautam SunilKumarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's just horrible, I don't know why they have to create a bad name for themselves as human beings, I feel like they have almost no moral guidance. And it just feels like all they do is disrespect women, but I'm sure there are good muslims too.

3. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

This is what happens when you import men from a true rape culture without acculturating them to treating women with dignity and respect.

working