jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some good places to visit in europe?

1. Edwin Thomas profile image76
    Edwin Thomasposted 3 years ago

What are some good places to visit in europe?

2. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago

Hi! I would say it depends on what you want to see. There are a lot of castles and palaces in Germany like Herrenchiemsee and Neuschwanstein. If you want to visit the cities in Europe, I would suggest Munich and Cologne in Germany, Amsterdam in the Netherlands, Paris in France where you can visit the Versaille palace as well (donĀ“t forget the Eiffel Tower and Louvre museum), then Salzburg in Austria (Mirabell palace and  the place of Mozart), Rome (Sistine Chapel) in Italy, London and Lake District in England and many other places in Europe. I think I have written some of the places in Europe. Just check it out.

3. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 3 years ago

You have to choose carefully because there's so much to see and do. Think about your interests, think about your budget and put together a rough itinerary. You have to consider languages, history, culture, the arts, landscapes and so on. Plus, generally speaking, the further east you go the further your cash will go!
    For example, if you like rail travel you could look for bargains on European train travel - all the major European cities have fantastic rail links. Think about youth hostels, often an alternative to hotels and often in older historic places.
    If you like theatre and music then perhaps London is best. London's museums are usually free and the art galleries are excellent. The pubs are out of this world. Paris has food and joie de vivre, Rome all the history you can handle, Amsterdam has canals and a red light district!! Plus art, loads of it, often cutting edge. And don't forget van Gogh. Germany is expensive but so clean. On some autobahns you can go 200kmh in a hired Porsche no problem. Spain has mountains, wine and great food. Plus flamenco. Bulgaria is cheap and has open spaces, mountains galore. Plus the Black sea resorts. In Scandinavia you have lakes, cool beer and fir tree mountains. Very different cultural feel. On and on..... I wish you well in your ventures.

4. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8048591_f260.jpg

So many awesome places in Europe from an underwater river in Greece to the snowy mountains. Laid back beaches in the Costa Del sol Spain to the history in Berlin ....  We love the culture, history and so much more.
    It all depends on what you are into ... Nature.. City life... Try a taste of it all ! Amalfi Coast Italy is stunning- So is Cornwall, Ireland and still the list goes on... . Photo from in Germany when we got snowed in our campervan by a lake overnight !

5. profile image60
    barcelona-segwayposted 2 years ago

Barcelona is the best, you can enjoy the Bach, Ford, culture and is cheap

working