jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How would you feel if we had a woman president?

1. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 21 months ago

How would you feel if we had a woman president?

2. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 21 months ago

The gender of the president is or should be a total non-issue.   The most important thing about a president should be his/her integrity & the ability to use his/her political office to help & improve the quality of life for his/her constituents.    However, politics as we presently know & observe it is a game.  Politicians are self-serving, only being concerned w/using their political office as a way to self-aggrandizement.  Politics is another step into further celebrity for the average politician today. Politicians are becoming latter day rock stars &/or celebrities.  Yes, politics is a very lucrative business indeed.

3. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 21 months ago

I would have no problem with a female president, My objection is with this particular women. How can someone that is being investigated for criminal acts even be allowed to run? She has a long history of deals that are suspect, following her.

4. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 21 months ago

I would feel that we had come a long, long way toward achieving political maturity.

5. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

Hillary Clinton is corrupt, immoral, untrustworthy. She is unqualified to be President - and that's based on her character, not her sex.